Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh my stinkin' heck! (I found a website of that same name over at http://www.ohmystinkinheck.com and hopefully they don't mind that I'm borrowing that phrase. It's much better than some of the others I'm thinking of right now!)

I'm trying to make some changes to my template. Ya'll know what happened LAST time I tried that...I lost my pretty little devil-girl template! I'm a little leery of trying again but there are a few changes I'd like to make here so I will save and double-save and keep my fingers crossed that all goes well. I know absolutely NO html so I'm learning along the way. Half the time I don't even know if I'm using the right phrases, I just keep using the preview function and copying and pasting and editing until it looks like I want. It is a long, slow process but keep checking back and maybe some time my Crafty Lil Devil site will lhave an update. IF and only if I can ever figure out what the heck I'm doing! I love learning new things but this is taking FOREVER! But man, once I figure this out, I'll be able to change it whenever I want and add new things. It will be cool. I hope.

0 comments: