Monday, June 23, 2008

OK, I know I promised videos but haven't uploaded them yet. Cut me some slack folks! I've been having issues w/the downloading. Err...uploading or whatever. I finally gave up on getting the ones from my camcorder on here and decided to post videos I took w/my still camera. Then I proceeded to take about 10 videos (ok more like 6 or 7) of my little munchkin and still haven't gotten around to uploading. Maybe tomorrow? One can hope. But don't hold me to that. I've got company and we may go shopping tomorrow. Easton's Nanny and Papa are here from OK and we've been having a pretty good time. Today we went to Old Town Winchester and walked around and also stopped into the Winchester's Office Museum and checked it out. It was pretty interesting. I've walked by there a bizillion times and never gone in so I'm glad I finally had a chance to check it out. Tomorrow we may go to Winchester and get little man some size 12 month clothes. He's almost outgrown his 6-9 month clothes now so we're planning on hitting the sales some time this week to get him some bigger stuff for this summer. So I may or may not have a chance to get those videos uploaded tomorrow but I will try. :)

0 comments: