Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where do I even start? I have been keeping busy lately. I helped a friend get ready for her mom to come home from the hospital, cleaned my house a lot and took Easton to his 4 month check-up. I have also had to use those awful dilating drops lately so I haven't been able to look at the computer screen in about a week. That's getting better but I still have to use those drops once a week and they dilate my eyes for 3-4 days at a time. Needless to say while I'm on these drops blogging will be sporadic at best.

Easton is getting so big! He weighed 15lbs 11 ounces at his last check up and was 24 1/2 inches long. He's at that stage where he constantly is chewing on something. He really likes chewing on fabric of any kind and his (and my) fingers. He is funny to watch. He likes to blow spit bubbles and raspberries and it's pretty funny...messy but cute. I'm really looking forward to introducing him to his Oklahoma family and friends. Can't believe we're going in less than 2 weeks!

And one last thing...I won $80 in a poker game this past weekend! :) YAY! I'll be needing some spending money for our trip and that's a start. Can't wait to see you all.

0 comments: