Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What a night we had last night! In honor of Mardi Gras and since yesterday was Fat Tuesday, I made cajun chicken, red beans and rice, hurricanes and Bananas Foster. Boy did I feel FAT after all that! We had a good time though. My friend Katy was here and she and Jason and I ate until we were stuffed and then watched We Are Marshall. Well, I should say that Easton and I watched We Are Marshall. Jason and Katy fell asleep after all that food. I guess they did have to get up earlier than I did since they had to work yesterday. :) Now that Easton is sleeping longer stretches at a time I am getting much more done during the day. Monday I made BBQ sandwiches w/homemade BBQ sauce and bread from my bread machine. It is nice to be able to cook again. Easton usually takes a nap around 4 or so and that's nice because that's usually when I start thinking about what to cook for dinner. Maybe one of these days I'll actually get back to doing some craft projects. This blog is called "Crafty Little Devil" because I used to be a pretty crafty person and wanted to show off some of the projects I was working on. Well, that was almost 4 years ago and I can't tell you the last craft project I did. I have lots of unfinished projects lying around that I really need to finish. And sooner or later I should probably start Easton's scrapbook instead of just talking about it. :)

0 comments: