Sunday, November 18, 2007

What's my favorite thing about Thanksgiving? A house full of people. Jason's family is here this week and we've got a VERY full house but I love it. (And NO Leslie, I'm not just saying that because I know you read this. Haha) That's one of the thngs I miss most about living in Oklahoma...holidays with a big bunch of family around. Today we just kind of lounged around and took it easy. I don't know what the plans are for tomorrow but I know we'll have fun. It is so sweet to see everyone oohing and ahhing over Easton and playing w/Alexa and Mason. I can't wait to get cooking for Thanksgiving and go shopping and get some cute new stuff for Easton. Nanny and Aunt Leslie want to buy some stuff for him. I think the girls are going shopping and the guys are going to Antietam. Well, Easton will have to come shopping with us but he told me he'd much rather be with his mama because she's got the good stuff. :) I may not get to blog much while we've got company but I'll do what I can. Happy Thanksgiving!
P. S. Happy Birthday, baby boy! You're 3 weeks old today!

0 comments: