Monday, October 22, 2007

Oooh, today is my first day of being unemployed. My last day of work was Friday and it was bittersweet. It was really sad to have to say goodbye to the kids and their parents (not to mention my coworkers) but I am SO glad to have some time off! I have a list of things to do this week that's pretty long. Some cleaning and organizing (washing some baby clothes and bottles), some goofing off (watching several Netflix movies and baking bread). I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been feeling tremendously better lately. The baby has dropped and looks like he's getting ready to make his big debut. Now that he's down lower my back is back to normal. Thank you Lord! Man, that was a miserable 2 months or so of sciatic pain but it will all be worth it. Now I can actually ENJOY these last few weeks (or days?!). Less than 2 weeks until my due date! Jason and I are all ready. I've packed my bag, made a call list for the big day (and a text-list too because my sweet husband HATES talking on the phone) and Jason's even packed a bag for himself too. We are ready! Well, sorta. It will be nice to have some downtime before the big day.

Dad and Tina are coming this weekend and we are really looking forward to having them here. (Hi, Dad! Can't wait to see you!) Hopefully we can do a few fun things while they're here. My friends really want to meet them so we're hoping we can all go out to dinner one night. Now the trick is getting them all together in one place.

What's on my list of things to do today? Return some books to the library, exchange some duplicate baby gifts (books), organize our office, watch a movie and make taco soup for dinner. Souns like a fun day to me! Well, except for the whole organize the office thing. YUCK! But my reward will be watching the movie when I'm done. :)

0 comments: