Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy, busy, busy. We're working hard this weekend to get our nursery ready. Actually first we had to clean out the guest bedroom and organize all my school and craft stuff to go out in the garage. Next, we took everything out and we're getting ready to paint. We thought we'd better do it now while we have the time and energy and before we move even MORE stuff in that room. What a huge undertaking this is but I will be so glad when it's finished! And the good news? We got lucky and found a phone jack that we didn't know we had. It was hidden behind a big piece of furniture and boy is this good news because now it means we can actually get busy working on the room instead of installing a phone jack. I took a "before" picture of our room and will post it when I have an "after" to compare it to. Oh yeah and I'll also post that pic of our finished master bedroom that I've been promising. Lately I've been too busy to even check my email, much less post pictures or blog. Sorry, folks!

P.S. When I say "we're getting ready to paint", I really mean "Jason is getting ready to paint." I did help tape off the trim and everything and help with some of the other prep work, but he's the painter today. While he's doing that, I'm going to be busy trying to clear off our bar that has accumulated mountains of paperwork and junk in the last week. How in the world does that happen?! It was beautifully clean just last weekend!

And don't even get me started on the living room! We still have so much baby stuff in there that we can hardly walk around! I'm very grateful for it but I'm also ready to have our house back to normal. Guess we'll just have to live with it until the nursery is finished. I'm thinking it will be at least a week or more. But can we stand it that long? :)

0 comments: