Monday, April 02, 2007

***I don't know why this post didn't show up here when I originally wrote it. But here it is finally.***


This post is going to be short and sweet because any minute I may just fall asleep. I am so tired! Going to bed at 2:15 because you've been up coughing all night will do that to you. Anyway, I'm happy to say I had an uneventful first prenatal check up today. The dr said everything looks right on target for me to be about 9 weeks (which is what I figured) and due Nov. 3rd. He also said at the next visit we will get to hear the heartbeat. That will be so exciting! :) J went with me today and I'm happy he did, even though there wasn't much excitement at today's appt.
Gotta cut this short. I'm getting sleepier and my typing is getting sloppier. Even just this short little post has taken me 3 times as long as it normally does because I can't seem to get my fingers to do what I want them to. Goodnight!

0 comments: