Saturday, April 07, 2007

Aaahhhh! Yay for long weekends! I've been sleeping a lot and cleaning a little. Mostly J has cleaned around me while I slept. Thank you, honey!
I've been feeling better lately. The morning sickness is gone (mostly) and I'm almost over the cold. Now I'm just really, really tired all the time. I'll take that over morning sickness any day!

Last night, we played "Shout About Country Music" on our dvd player and it was really fun! Of course, J says I think that because I kicked his butt 73 to zip. But it was really a fun game. I think it was well worth the $5 we paid for it on clearance at Walmart.

Tonight is poker night. I'm not sure if I'll go or not. I'd like to play but I'm not sure I want to be around the smoke. I think I'll go and if there are a lot of smokers I may decide to leave early. But I definitely want to play one game. It's pretty fun!

I made snickerdoodles to take tonight. I haven't made them in a while and I'd forgotten how much I love them! I also made some tortilla pinwheels too. They're easy to eat with one hand and pretty yummy too. Here's hoping I do well at poker. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

Actually, baby needs a lot of things. Can you believe I haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet? I'm afraid that once I buy one thing then I'll just open the floodgates and buy, buy, buy. There's plenty of time for that and it will be a whole lot more fun when we know if we're having a boy or a girl. Yes, we are going to find out. I couldn't stand the suspense!

0 comments: