Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lord, have mercy! Just when I think I cannot stand another day of All Day Morning Sickness Marathon it suddenly goes away and leaves me feeling like a million bucks. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So to make up for all that healthy eating I've been doing lately, I had an ice cream sandwich for a snack today. Followed a few hours later by enough mexican food to leave me still full 3 or 4 hours after dinner. Boy am I going to have to eat healthy tomorrow to make up for all the junk I ate today! :) If I keep this up, I'll be "showing" way before I'm supposed to! Gotta not make a habit of it, I guess.

P.S. I think my husband is mortified that I admitted I had gas. Honey...you live with me. You know of which I speak. And my girlfriends read this and might know what I'm talking about. Or might need to know what I'm talking about when they have more babies. I think the part that embarasses him is that my grandma and dad and his sister also read this. Guess what else, J? Everybody gets it every once in a while. ;)

And for the record, the gas was way before the Mexican food, so that's not the reason. There. No more talking about gas, OK?

0 comments: