Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's finally feeling like spring here! Woohoo! It's about time! Well, I know it's technically not spring yet, but this winter sure has felt like it's gone on long enough. Today it's 60 and we're sitting on the couch with the door open airing out the house. It's nice.
Quick update on the broken finger...it still hurts. :) I went to the dr this week and they said it's safe to take the splint off and leave it off. I can't bend my finger without a LOT of pain, so I have to have occupational therapy. Isn't that ridiculous?! Therapy for my finger. Makes me sound like a big wuss. But it's still very swollen and stiff and purple and it pops in the middle joint when I try to bend it. It feels weird and I'm really curious to see what they have me do to fix it.
Tonight is poker night. Let's hope I'm on my game tonight. I want to win!

0 comments: