Sunday, February 11, 2007

Well, J read that last post and I stand corrected: That was NOT our first cocktail party. (Sorry AmyG, how could I forget the party at your house for Dr. L? ) But last night was really fun. I'm not usually very good at parties. I tend to sit back and just listen a lot and don't talk to people I don't know. But how are you ever going to meet new people if you only talk to people you know?! We did get to meet new people, drink WAY too many of Kevin's famous Cosmos, try Kelly's famous pepperoni/cream cheese lasagna (YUM!) and I think a good time was had by all.



By the way, J did like the dress. And he didn't even mention the price. I didn't actually take any pictures of us at the party. J took one of us right before we left, but you can't see my dress in it. I took another pic this morning of my dress. And I also took a closeup of the fabric so you could see the design better. I LOVE this pattern. What do you think?

0 comments: