Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day number two! :) Happy Valentine's Day to me! Too bad Jason had to go to work...it would be fun to be snowed in together. But, he's working and I'm in the same spot I spent the majority of the day yesterday...blogging from my couch. I swear, I think this end of the couch has the imprint of my butt in it from all the time I spend here.

Yesterday, I spent almost the entire day on my computer. I shopped (didn't buy anything, but had fun looking for a birthday present for my sister and my friend), I blogged, I worked on updating some forms for work, created a new form for one of the other teachers at work to use. I watched some tv and did one load of laundry, but that's about the extent of my day. Today, I'm determined to be more productive and active. We moved the treadmill back in the house this past weekend and have yet to use it.

I am really wishing I had a good workout video (or dvd) to use today, but every time I buy one it turns out to be SO dumb. Anyone have a favorite they can recommend? I've really got to get serious about working out. Not necessarily losing weight (although that would be nice too). I just want to feel healthier and have more energy. I miss riding my bike like I did the summer we lived in Muskogee. I don't know why, but I just can't get back into it like I did back then. I loved riding in the neighborhood we lived in. The houses were GORGEOUS! They were all beautifully landscaped and the roads were hilly and challenging to ride. Maybe when the weather warms up I'll get back into it, but in the meantime, I need something to do that holds my attention.
I have to get off the couch and get busy with something.

I have a stiff, crunchy neck today from sitting all day yesterday. Time to find something to do that doesn't require sitting. Hmmm...my house is clean, I'm not hungry so I can't cook. What to do, what to do?

0 comments: