Sunday, January 14, 2007

Talk about a nail-biter! We had such a fun time at the poker game last night. There were 10 people there at 2 different poker tables. After 3 or 4 hours, it was down to 2 players. Would you believe it was down to me and one other person?! I just kept getting really good hands and people kept getting knocked out right and left. Once I even had pocket aces! I can't believe I actually came in ahead of 8 other people! It was pretty fun. We played a 2nd game and I guess I should have switched seats or something because my good luck from the first game sure didn't stick around for game two. I got out pretty quickly on that one, but I was tired of playing and ready to be done anyway. So far, I've played 4 games total and stayed in the game longer than J in all of those games, so it makes me kinda proud. :) I think I represented the ladies pretty well last night. The great thing is that nobody has figured out my playing style yet, so they don't know how to read me. That's quite a feat for someone who as usually as transparent as I am. I can't wait to go again next month. But I think I'll be practicing up between now and then.

0 comments: