Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blog? Oh yeah...I have one of those.

What have I been doing? Nothing too exciting. Just working. And who wants to hear about that? Work is going well. I decorated my house for fall. (Wow, exciting stuff, huh?)

I did do one fun thing I could blog about. I got together w/a friend from work and we cooked ourselves dinner. No husbands, just 2 girls who like to cook whipping up some pretty tasty dinner for themselves. It was pretty fun. We made Pumpkin Soup (served in hollowed out pumpkins no less), Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Garlic, Bruschetta, and Oreo Truffles. It was SO hard to pick a favorite thing...EVERYTHING was good! And we even got to talking about trying to start up that cooking club that I dreamed up that never got off the ground. I think it would be pretty fun and I know my friend L would be in it. Probably Amy and Kelly too. That would be pretty fun. Jason could be the official taste-tester, dish do-er and/or wine pourer. :) Anyone else care to join us? We could do a long distance thing. We'll post the recipes on that website I created for the cooking club and then you can cook them and tell us how you liked them. (Uh yeah, I'm sure I'll have lots of takers on that one...probably about as many people as showed up to the last cooking club meeting. ZERO!) Anyway, not sure if we'll do the cooking club thing or not. I have several people who say they'd do it, but when it actually came down to it, I'm afraid it would be a flop like last time. Any suggestions?

0 comments: