Tuesday, August 08, 2006

OK, time to sing the praises of my bosses yet again. They are amazing! In all my years of working, I have never, EVER had an employer that is as wonderful as my two bosses are. (How many people get to say THAT?!) They teach me something new every day about interacting with children, handling problems, fostering creativity in my classroom, and they even compliment me at least once a day about one thing or another. I cannot think of two better people to work with and learn from.
Boy, what a switch from my last job! I won't name names, but let's just say that when I heard my former boss had moved, I was singing "Ding, dong, the witch is dead."
Now I know that's a tacky, awful thing to say and not very nice, but she certainly made my life miserable for a while! Thanks to all of those who let me cry on your shoulder and complain about my crummy former job. And you would think you're talking to an entirely different person when you ask me about this job. I LOVE IT!

0 comments: