Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've got nothin'...
Because who wants to hear me blog about how I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed every non-carpet surface in my house. Or about how I made cupcakes for my co-teacher's birthday party tomorrow. Here's a stab at an interesting blog post...


Nothing too exciting going on this weekend. I wrote up my lesson plan (Wild about Watermelons). Today, we cleaned up the house. (How can 2 people make this much clutter?!) Tonight we're just sitting out on the deck with a bottle of Beringer White Merlot, listening to Alan Jackson and grilling steaks for dinner. What a nice relaxing weekend! :) And the conversation is great. We're discussing heavy topics like "when we'll have kids, how many we'll have, etc." and when we'll be able to go home. No immediate plans have been made for either topic. I guess we'll attribute that to the wine. :) We'll keep you posted when there's any good news on ANY of the topics we've been discussing...but don't hold your breath on the "when this branch of the Crafty family will have kids" topic. I think my job has managed to successfully postpone that for at least a year or two! :)

0 comments: