Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am so tired my eyelashes hurt. After yesterday's debacle with Insane Parent, then add to that the frustration, confusion, and total chaos of getting a new teacher in my room today...I am exhausted! And the new teacher? I think she has ADD. Either that or she is on speed. Seriously. She just Would. Not. Stop. Talking. And she already is changing the way our class is run. Hello?! Don'tcha think you should at least ASK me? I mean I AM the lead teacher. And changing things on your first day there without asking me? Does not bode well for our future working relationship. I mean I'm pretty laid back and easygoing, but she is just too much. I hope my boss talks to her tomorrow and tells her she needs to chill. Maybe she was just nervous, but I thought that was pretty rude. I may not have much experience, but what little experience I DO have is WITH THOSE KIDS! I can tell you what will work with them and what we've tried and what has failed miserably. Back off, woman. Can you at least observe for a bit and learn HOW we do things before you go changing them? Thanks so much.

Dear Interet, I know what you're thinking. And no, this is not a jealous, terretorial thing here. I'm perfectly open to any and all new ideas, etc, but she was just plain pushy!

0 comments: