Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oh, I finally got to see Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. All the boys in my class say the name in its entirety like that. It can't just be Pirates of the Carribean. No, sir. It's Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest. Over and over and over. They all want to see this movie. I saw it and you know what? No way would I take a 3 or 4 year old to this movie! It had some nasty looking special effects. YUCK! But Johnny Depp in his pirate attire was quite delicious-looking, so that more than makes up for it. Except when he's got the eyes painted all over his face. That was a little weird and it kinda ruined the hot-factor for me. But only just a little. I wonder if my hubby thought Keira Knightly was as good looking as I thought Johnny Depp was. Probably. But that's ok with me. :)

I still need to see Cars. I heard the soundtrack and have seen some previews on tv and have even read a book to my class that tells the whole story. But I do want to see it in person. That and the DaVinci Code. I hope it doesn't suck like all the critics say.

0 comments: