Sunday, July 09, 2006

Finally...pictures of the much-talked-about Birthday present flower beds. It is so nice to be able to drive up and see this instead of just our boring old house. Well, OK, I do actually LOVE our "boring old house", but I wanted to dress up the front of the house a little and hopefully reflect a little of ME out there. I think we did a good job, don't you? Now if I can just get on a regular watering schedule and not manage to kill them, we'll be doing great! :)

In other news, we never made it to see Cars or the Pirates of the Carribean. I made Jason promise me that we would go some night this week though. Geez, I was all ready to go tonight...dressed up and everything. But the lines were too long and we had too much other stuff we wanted to get done this weekend, so we passed on it tonight. We went to Coldstone Creamery for some ice cream. Jason had never been there and I asked him what he was going to get. He said "Oh, just some ice cream, I guess." I kind of laughed and told him that's like going to Starbucks and saying "I'll just have some coffee." So, we had some ice cream and that concluded my birthday weekend o'calories. Geez! It's a good thing I only have a birthday once a year! Healthy eating starts again tomorrow!

0 comments: