Monday, April 10, 2006

Well, I gave up on trying to get blogger to post all my pictures amongst my text in that last long post, so I ended up posting them one by one. Sometimes I HATE blogger! I tried using Hello (thanks for the suggestion, Jenni!), which I used to use, but for some reason it wouldn't load...even after I tried uninstalling and re-installing it! AAARRRGGHH!!! I seriously need a new computer.

In other news, I went to physical therapy for my shoulder today and I LOVE my physical therapist! She's a tiny little ball of energy and she is the first person to actually listen to me and not prescribe any drugs for my neck/shoulder pain. She gave me some exercises to do that helped tremendously! Now I'm looking forward to putting those exercises to good use and hopefully I can avoid a massive tension headache (from my neck pain) when we drive to Panama City next month.

We're going on vacation! My sister-in-law is graduating from OSU (YAY, Leslie! We're so proud of you!) and we're going to meet them in FL to celebrate. We always have fun when we're with them, so we're really looking forward to it. :)

0 comments: