Saturday, April 15, 2006


The before picture...


The after pictures...

The sparkly blue shower curtain has since been moved to the master bathroom. We replaced it with a new striped one that I like a lot. And a new red and "cream" theme that actually turned out a little more peach-y than I wanted. Oh well. It still looks good. Good enough to leave it for a while and not repaint, I'd say. :) And if you look closely, you can see the picture from Jenni and the pretty hatbox from Michelle. And Kristin, the tall leather picture frame you bought for me in Wagoner will be added just as soon as I decide which pictures to put in it. Thanks guys!

The cool candleholders I found at Target on clearance. $4.00 a piece! I'll take two, thanks! Gotta love Target. I find everything I need to decorate there and usually on clearance if I wait long enough. Now, if they'd only mark down those paintings I want for the bedroom, I'd be set!

The bedroom will have to wait to be painted though. This crafty little devil's had enough painting for the weekend! :)

0 comments: