Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, I am back at work. (Good grief! Who knew I had to talk so much at my job?!OUCH!!) And YES, YES, YES (!!) my mouth still hurts. Each morning, I sit on the side of the bed holding my mouth and saying "OWWWWW!" Not a good way to start the day. Know what I had for breakfast this morning? A big glass of chocolate milk. Yep. Couldn't very well eat mashed potatoes for breakfast, could I? I have actually managed to eat some "cooked till it's mushy" pasta and some eggs and butter and bread. It's nice to finally be able to eat more than one kind of thing. But it still hurts a lot. And I still can't have coffee. Or carbonated beverages of any kind. What does this mean? It means I am very cranky from lack of caffeine and taking a LOT ibuprofen for the mouth pain. It is slowly getting better though.

0 comments: