Sunday, March 19, 2006

Man, that was a cranky post I wrote last time! Why didn't someone comment and say "Amy, you old sourpuss, just because your mouth hurts doesn't mean you have to be so cranky!!" :) My mouth is better now and so is my attitude. I'm eating regular food now, but still being very careful HOW I eat it. Ever seen someone eat a cheeseburger with a knife and fork? That's how I have to eat until my Dr. tells me otherwise. And no ice in drinks whatsoever. Not because the dr said so, but anything cold still hurts the roof of my mouth. But at least it's feeling better!

We're just doing boring stuff this weekend. Organizing, getting ready for taxes, etc. Not too much fun. But now we're done with that for the day and maybe we can play some cards or something so that we do get to have SOME fun this weekend.

I go back to my dr tomorrow to see how my gingival graft is healing. Hopefully he says everything looks good. Tuesday night should be fun. Cross Canadian Ragweed is playing in Harrisonburg, PA and we're going with our friends Amy and Heath. That should be really fun and we are all looking forward to it.

That's about it for us. Nothing too exciting. Have a great week!

0 comments: