Sunday, March 05, 2006

I went to see Sonja and Chris' new baby boy Jonathan Wyatt this past week and he is gorgeous! He has got to be the biggest newborn I have ever seen! Wow, I mean he looks like he's 3 months old! His feet are 4 inches long! They're the same lenghth as my thumb! OK, now I cannot imagine giving birth to a child that big. Well, he's not big as in large, he's just LONG! And adorable! I held him for about an hour and just looked at him the whole time. Well, and I did try to wake him up, too. (Nicely of course.) OK, now I want all my friends and family who have had children to tell me every single thing about it. Now it will probably be a while before I need to know that kind of thing, but I want details, ladies! Gotta have some idea what to expect, right? :)
But for now, I think I'll settle for taking care of my rotten cats. Right now they're both hanging out with me in the computer room. One's napping on the floor and the other is in the chair beside me. Can't believe Patches is finally sleeping and not getting into trouble! Must be just resting up for the next adventure. :)

0 comments: