Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shopping, shopping, shopping...that's what we've done today. And we found some great deals! I found 2 Janet Evanovich books at Gabriel Brothers (like Big Lots) for 2.99 each. I was pretty excited about that.

We also went and looked at The Room Store at furniture. I have been on an "I want new furniture" kick for months now and I think my sweet husband is finally starting to understand that I do want new furniture. No offense to any of you who graciously gave us the furniture we have now, but I want to pick out my own stuff! We found a bedroom set we really like but we also want a new dining room table and chairs and a living room set, so we have to decide which we want most. Wish we could get it all at once!

We're thinking about getting our house appraised and I'm pretty sure it would appraise for much more than we paid for it. Housing prices are ridiculous here! Today we drove by some new townhouses that were selling for about twenty thousand more than we paid for our entire house! Crazy!

I think I'll get to shopping online for furniture deals. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: