Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Note to self:
Don't be in such a hurry to make friends with people. Give out your address and innocently invite what you think is a nice guy and his wife and kids over to hang out with you and your husband and he may for some strange reason think you are inviting him over so the two of you can hook up. Hello, moron! Did you miss the part where I said I am MARRIED??!! Very happily married, I must say. What part of "I am married" and "you are married" and "I was totally NOT hitting on you" do you not understand?! Thanks for giving me a little ego boost, but you can take your weirdness somewhere else, OK buddy?

Note to my readers: (oh so many of you)
Yeah, this really happened and yeah I was totally insulted and offended that my suggestion that we all hang out was so grossly misinterpreted. Guess what else? This creepy guy lives in my neighborhood, knows where I live and I am forced to see him on a regular basis at my work. And I have to see him in 12 days when he comes in for his appointment. Oh joy. Unless he comes in to visit me sooner. He knows I work Friday afternoons and am usually the only one in the office. Hmm...Friday might be a nice day to have Mr. Crafty visit me at work. All afternoon.

0 comments: