Monday, September 12, 2005

Tonight, I went to my first Pampered Chef consultant "cluster meeting" and it was so much fun! Everyone was really nice and had a lot of great suggestions. But what the heck did I do when I volunteered to do a recipe demonstration at next month's meeting?! Me? Uh, ok. Yeah, sure. I haven't even had my 1st show yet and don't have a clue what I'm doing, but who better to practice on than some fellow PC consultants, right? Then at least they can offer suggestions about what was good and what to do differently at shows. And I have a whole month to practice. I'm sure Mr. Crafty won't mind that a bit!

Yay! My comments don't appear twice. Thanks to Chris from RudeCactus for stopping by and commenting. Otherwise, I don't think I would have ever taken the time to look closely at the blogger template and figure it out. And that double comment thing was REALLY starting to bug me!

What a busy week this week! I had that meeting tonight, tomorrow after work, I'm going over to help a friend w/her computer, Wednesday I'm going to watch a fellow PC consultant do a kitchen show, and Thursday night I have the 1st Red Apron Cooking Club meeting. (More about that later) Then, Friday night is free, but Saturday and Sunday Mr. Crafty will be out of town, so I may cook up a crafty lil project to keep me occupied. Can't wait for Friday!

About the cooking club meeting...I have no idea how many people will show up. So far, the only people I know of for sure that will be there are myself and my husband. Which would make for not so much a cooking club, but just a regular weekend cook-a-thon at the Crafty household. That would suck. It took major effort and guts on my part, if I do say so myself, to dream up and actually implement such a thing as the cooking club. I am so very shy, naturally, that it is REALLY painfully hard for me to talk to people I don't know, much less try to organize something like this. But I am trying very hard to overcome this shyness, so that my cooking club and my Pampered Chef business are a success. Wish me luck!

0 comments: