Tuesday, August 30, 2005

OK, this is the "blogging before work, gotta make it a quick one" post. Which is good, since you don't have to wade through another LOOONNNGGG post like the last two. :)

Got the master bath painted "Cool Breeze". It matches my shower curtain perfectly. Yay me!

Made some "set your mouth on fire and make you sweat and cry at the same time" jalapeno poppers. Ate as many as I could stand and threw the rest away. Why the heck were those peppers so hot this time?!

Went to the Winchester Farm Market yesterday and bought some blackberries and the best apples I have EVER TASTED! Anybody ever had a Ginger Gold apple? If you are lucky enough to find these somewhere, DO IT! They are awesome!

And the very best thing? 3 day weekend coming up! Woohoo! OK, now everyone go plan to do something fun. Have a great day!

P.S. Later, I'll have to post about my $10 broccoli salad adventure.

0 comments: