Sunday, July 03, 2005

I am worn out. And so is our savings account!

Friday we bought a ladder, a sprayer to put on the deck wash, and Mr. Crafty bought me a patio set as an early b-day present.

Today, we bought a lawnmower, a trimmer (weed-eater), a wheelbarrow, a mandevilla plant, a rain gauge, an outside thermometer, and some gas cans (one for the trimmer and another one for the mower).

No more buying anything major for the house for a long time...I hope.

Yesterday, we stained the deck. From start to finish, it probably took us about 3 1/2 hours. It was windy yesterday, so we had to brush on the stain. We want to enlarge the deck, but as I was painting each individual slat I was glad we haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I'll post a pic whenever blogger quits giving me problems trying to upload my pictures.

It's been a busy but productive weekend. Glad we still have one day to relax before we have to go back to work!

Enjoy!

0 comments: