Friday, April 29, 2005

So much has happened since my last post. We went to Chicago and had a great time, despite the 37 degree temp and snow flurries during the Cubs game. (By the way, the Cubs lost. Boo!) We ate some great pizza, walked around a little, did some shopping and just generally had an awesome weekend.

We came back home to the real world, worked last week and got ready for the walk-thru of our new house. On the way to the walk-thru, we got some horrible news. One of our friends died this week in a car accident. So any joy and excitement might have felt that day was certainly tempered by our sadness and shock at the loss of our friend. I say "our friend" because although he and my husband have known each other since grade school, I truly considered him to be my friend too. I was going to write more but I just can't seem to put my thoughts into words that make sense today.

0 comments: