Saturday, March 05, 2005

Wow, can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I've really got to start trying to post more regularly.

As for the big snow I mentioned in my last post, we got 6 inches. It was very pretty, but in my book there's a reason that the words "cold" and "snow" are four letter words. I can't wait for it to warm up!

I've been really good at working out before work this past week and I'm starting to see a big difference. I may get to go jeans shopping before too long to buy a smaller size. :)

Work continues to go well. I know I said I wouldn't blog much about work, for fear of getting dooced, but I'm not worried too much about that, because everything I would say about my work is good. I really enjoy working there and the people are great. The other two front desk girls and I (and our significant others) went out to dinner night before last and we all had a great time. It's a real bonus to actually enjoy working with your co-workers. In past jobs, I haven't always had that luxury.

Gotta run for now, going to run errands today and have to get busy. I'll post again this weekend, hopefully.

0 comments: