Saturday, March 26, 2005

I think every weekend should be a 3 day weekend! That's it. I'm going in to work on Monday and requesting every single Friday off for the rest of the year.

Uh. Yeah right. I haven't even earned any vacation days yet. Nice idea, but I'll just have to keep dreaming. It sure sounded niced though, didn't it?

We don't have much of anything planned for the long weekend. It's rainy and cold here and I just REALLY wish it would warm up already! I have 2 new knee-length skirts that I'd love to wear to work. Also, yesterday I bought fabric and a pattern to make myself a new purse. Add that to the ever-growing list of projects I have yet to finish. Let's see I still have to finish a baby quilt for a friend (who's due any day now), make 2 skirts, and now the purse. Gotta get busy!

We really need to order our plane tickets and make hotel reservations for Jason's birthday trip to Chicago. We got our Cubs tickets in the mail this past week and we are both really looking forward to it.

Also, we talked to the mortgage company and they said the house is definitely ours. YAY! Can't wait for all the decorating to begin...and all the tax breaks next year.
Now we'll have a bigger place for me to have our friends over for dinner. Not like this cute but cramped little apartment we're in now.

Hope everyone's having a fun weekend! Happy Easter!

0 comments: