Sunday, February 27, 2005

Where did we go for our office trip? We went to Tyson's Corner in D.C for a day of shopping. (For those of you who don't know what that is, click here.) We all had a great time shopping. After that, we had reservations at P.F. Chang's for lunch. YUM! Their lettuce wraps are SO good! What a great day I had! I actually got paid for shopping and eating good food. Can't beat that! Anyway, it was such a nice day. I really felt like I got to know a few of the staff better and they are just as nice as I thought they would be. And a lot of fun too!

In other news, we had about 6 inches of snow last week and they are predicting a lot more for tomorrow. Like anywhere between 6 to 15+ inches! Oh boy. I think I feel the sniffles coming on. Cough, cough. Yep, definitely getting sick. :)

Today, Jason and I went to Lowe's and Walmart to look for ceiling fans for our new house. I also picked out some paint colors that I am considering. Jason is thrilled about that. (Not!) We are getting very excited about this house.

We are also getting excited about Jason's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew coming to visit on the 12th. We are really looking forward to seeing them and showing them around. (Too bad I still have to work!)

Yesterday I got some fabric to try to make myself 2 skirts to wear to work. That should be interesting. I'm not the greatest seamstress in the world. Wish I was closer to grandma, so she could help me! Don't know when I'll find time to sew, but I'm hoping to get at least one of the skirts done before our company comes to visit.

Anyway, that's about all that's new with me. Those of you in Oklahoma, enjoy the nice weather. Take care all and I'll talk to you later in the week. Have a good one!

0 comments: