Thursday, February 24, 2005

We got SNOW! Not sure about the total amount, but it looks like about 3 inches or so. Enough to make them close schools and cause everyone to panic (except me). I don't really care for the snow all that much when I have to get out in it, but even I had to admit that it was pretty.

Tomorrow at work, we're going to have a fun day. No one knows where we're going or what we're doing. All we know is that it's going to be a kind of employee appreciation day and that we will be gone most of the day. Oh yeah, and we can wear jeans. YAY! I'll be sure to report where we go.

In other news, Jason and I just signed a contract on a new house. This is THE ONE! We expect to be closing on it in late May, if everything goes well. It's SUCH a nice house! We are very excited about it. I'll post pictures of it in a few weeks. It's still under construction, so it doesn't look like much now. Time to go furniture shopping! And pick out paint colors! Yay again!

0 comments: