Thursday, December 16, 2004

Woohoo! I just finished my last class this semester! FINALLY got that stinkin' research paper done and bs'd my way through a 10 minute oral report. I HATE public speaking! I always say "um" and "uh" about every 30 seconds, which is almost as bad as the woman in our class who says everything is "very,very,very" (fill in the blank). Whatever it is, it is never just "very". This is a very, very, very annoying habit, but I'm sure it's just a nervous tic, just like me saying UH a million times. Oh well. At least it's over. I think I should end up with a low A or a (very,very,very) high B in there, so I'm not too worried.

Gotta mail my Christmas presents tomorrow. Gotta babysit tomorrow. And gotta get my cruise control put on my car tomorrow...finally! We bought an '05 Malibu on October 11th and at that time, we were told the part for the cruise would be arrive in 7 to 10 days. Well, 11 or 12 days later, we get a call. Sorry, your part's not in yet. Should be here in 7 to 10 days. Repeat this about 6 times and you'll finally get pretty ticked off and demand that they refund your money. 65 days later, they finally call and say the part is here. Funny how quickly things happen when they might have to part with about $300.

0 comments: