Thursday, December 09, 2004

Got a crafty lil project in the works tonight. I'll post a pic when it's done.

I can't believe there is only one week left of school. It will certainly be bittersweet. I have met some amazing people in my classes this semester and I will be truly saddened to say goodbye to them. I didn't expect to become so attached in such a relatively short amount of time, but I have. That's who the craft project is for tonight. The girls in my classes. Kristin, Brooke, Keisha, Autumn, Mandy, and Areyell. What a fun bunch of girls! Hope they like what I'm making and don't think it's cheesy.

In other news, I'm babysitting for Jenni again tomorrow. And my payment will be...a pair of (almost) knee-high black (faux) leather boots. And they are SO comfortable! We found them at Ross in Tulsa when we were finishing up her Christmas shopping last weekend. We couldn't decide who was going to buy them. I didn't need to spend the $$$, so I let her have them. But, she decided she didn't like them, so now they're mine! Works out well for us both! Yay!

Talked to my sis tonight. I miss her a lot. I also got to talk to my niece, Ryan. She is getting so big! She told me all about her newly re-done Disney Princess bedroom. She also sang me some Christmas songs. "Go Tell it on the Mountain", "Jingle Bells", and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Wish I had been able to go to her Christmas program she had at school today. I hate missing out on that! Recently she asked me, "Can you come have lunch with me today? We're having tuna." How do you explain to a four-year-old that you can't come see her? It breaks my heart. I think it's bad now when I'm only 3 1/2 hours away. Can't imagine how hard it will be to move 18 hours away! The only upside to that is that while we won't be able to come as often, we will be able to stay for longer when we do get to visit. :(

Have I mentioned yet how much I hate moving? HATE IT!!!!

0 comments: