Friday, October 15, 2004

I passed the OGET! (Oklahoma General Education Test) Of course, it won't do me a bit of good once I go to Virginia, but at least I passed!

In other news...
Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you're on a treadmill. You know what I'm talking about. One of those days where you run and run but never seem to get anywhere? Oh yes. That's the kind of day I'm having. All I wanted to do today was bake cookies (my famous Snickerdoodles) for my friends in Stillwater that I'll be visiting later tonight. That was the one and only thing on my agenda. Or so I thought.
I've been running errands since 10:30 and won't have time to bake cookies. Wah!
Oh well! At least I got my errands done.
And mailed a pick-me-up gift to my hormonal (pregnant) sister. Hope you like it Bonnie-girl!
Here's wishing anyone that reads this a more productive day than mine.

0 comments: