Thursday, October 14, 2004

I can hear my neighbors arguing. They are yelling and screaming and carrying on next door, like you would not believe. And this couple has got to be in their late 60s to early 70s. Both of them are hard of hearing, so yelling from their half of the duplex isn't uncommon. But this is not just loud talking they're doing...this is a doozie of an arguement. And it happens ALL the time! Lately they've taken to having these screaming matches indoors, lucky for me. They moved the fights inside after the neighbors (not us) called the cops on them. I was asleep, so I don't know for sure, but they say they were out in the front parking lot just screaming obscenities at each other at 6:00 am. Glad I'm a sound sleeper and missed out on that one.
I hate hearing them argue. It makes me sad for them and also makes me want to hug my wonderful husband. He's in Tulsa right now for a class and won't be home for another 2 and a half hours. :( I need a hug.

0 comments: