Thursday, June 24, 2004

If anyone other than me reads this, I bet they wonder where the name CraftyLilDevil came from. No, I'm neither little, nor a devil. But I am pretty crafty...as in, I like to do lots of crafts. Right now I am in the process of decorating a travel photo frame for my sister Katie who lives in Florida but travels a lot to Oklahoma to visit her grandma. I am also in the process of making several baby quilts for friends and family. (If I can ever get that new sewing machine!)So, that's where the name comes from.
It's gonna be a good day today. Despite getting up at an ungodly hour today and some big guy I didn't know knocking on my door at 6:00 am! (Wrong duplex, buddy. One building down.) Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to go for a bike ride. I was so busy looking at all the beautiful houses in my neighborhood that by the time I made it back home, I had ridden 3.5 miles! Woohoo! A new record for me. Let's hope the rest of the day will be as productive.

0 comments: