Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ooh, my first ever Works-For-Me-Wednesday contribution!
Know what works for me? I was having a hard time remembering to pre-treat Easton's yucky baby-food covered bibs before putting them in the laundry. One day I made up a dishpan full of water and added a cupful of Dreft. Now when he's done with a bib I just drop it into the tub (which lives on top of my dryer) and don't have to worry about stains any more! When I've got a full load of baby laundry to do I just dump the contents of the pan into the washer along with the rest of the clothes, shut the lid and I'm done! That really works for me! For more WFMW tips, click on the WFMW banner above.

1 comments:

Superchikk said...

I do the same thing, but I use Clorox 2 for soaking. I always use the extra rinse when I wash a load using bleach of any kind, though.