Sunday, February 07, 2010

I have HAD IT with winter! Enough! 28 inches is a ridiculous amount of snow. And we're supposed to get another 5 inches or more (MORE!) on Tuesday. Come on! I am about to go insane here from being cooped up in the house. I haven't left the house in 5 days and am not planning on going anywhere tomorrow and probably not Tuesday either because it will most likely be snowing. The kids are crazy too. I am so ready for Spring! Give me clear roads, sunny days and warmer weather! I want to take the kids outside for a ride in the wagon or stroller. We need to get out and get some exercise! There's only so many times we can build a fort inside before it starts to lose its appeal. (Both to me AND to Easton.)

Blogger updated my photos in a weird order this time so it's just a jumble of pictures in no real order. Some inside looking out and some from outside at the end of the driveway. Our neighbors were nice enough to help Jason unbury our mailbox and Easton was helping too. He really had a fun time until his hands started hurting because he refused to wear his mittens!











It's official. I know what we should do with our tax refund. Hawaii trip!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hawaii trip sounds good...guess it got beat out by the bills already though, huh? Maybe in 2040...haha