Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Easton,
Oh, my little ham. You are such a joy to be around! You are learning more words every day and even have learned a few sentences. The most recent sentence you said was "I see you" which you said when we were playing peekaboo and you thought was very funny.

I love the fact that I can ask you what you want for breakfast and you can tell me. You usually ask for eggs, which surprises me. Right now you are on a cereal kick and would eat Honeycomb for breakfast, lunch and dinner if we let you.

You have an amazing memory. We can read a new book one time and the very next time you are calling it by name and helping me read the story to you. Right now your favorite book is "The Ants Go Marching", which I love but is exhausting to read over and over and over. That is one LONG story/song! You also love "I Love You Through and Through", "I Love My Numbers", "We're Going on a Bear Hunt", and "Elmo Loves You".

Every single day, you give me something to laugh about. You make my world a much brighter place, simply by being my sunny, funny boy.
I love you, little stinker!
Love,
Mama

0 comments: