Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did I finally get my closet cleaned out? YES! It looks gorgeous! I got rid of three huge 55 gallon trash bags of clothes (1 was garbage and two I will donate to Goodwill) and put three huge plastic totes of clothes in storage. Before, you couldn't even WALK in our walk-in closet. We had tons of plastic totes full of clothes I needed to go through, shoes everywhere. It was a nightmare! I even took before and after pictures but I can't find the cord for the camera! But it looks good enough that I had a friend come look at all my hard work when she came over. She was less than impressed but trust me...it was a MAJOR difference! Wow! Now it looks like I have nothing to wear. Guess it's time to go shopping. NOT!

1 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!! for a clean closet! I know how good that feels! Matt and I spent a couple hours last night pulling our stove and fridge out from the wall and cleaning the heaps of dirt and dust and toys and food particles out from under them. It was NASSSSSSS-TEEEE!!
Anyway, now I somehow FEEL cleaner just because that has been done. Strange, I know.
Anyhow, congratulations on conquering the closet! I know what a job that is--and I know you must be feeling so much better!
Ps. I can't wait to try your chili recipe!