Friday, August 22, 2008

Lunch with my friend and her sweetie pie daughter: $7
Birthday boy shirt for Easton's upcoming 1st birthday: $6.50
Having someone fun to shop with and finding good sales: PRICELESS!

Boy, I needed a day like today! I am on a bargain-shopping high right now. I just bought E $215.00 worth of clothes at Gymboree and only paid $46.95. Woohoo! Now that's my kind of shopping! I love the clothes at Gymboree but usually can't afford to shop there but not today! Everything is 30% off until Sunday...even clearance items! If you have kids or know someone who does...tell 'em to get over to Gymboree and check out their sale! Hmmm...wish they were paying me to say this here but unfortunately they're not. :) Happy shopping!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Amy! So I guess you DID go back huh? sounds like it was worth it! Hope E got his nap in!!