Friday, August 15, 2008

Let's see if this works...
I've never tried to upload a document to blogger before but I wanted to share this with anybody that might need it.

This is what I use to make my life run more smoothly. It's a weekly schedule and meal planner. For breakfasts, J and I do our own thing so no need to plan that. Lunches are usually leftovers from the previous nights dinner or a sandwich. I usually only have to plan one meal a day, so I edited a meal planner I found online to suit my needs. I have a place to put any errands I need to run, to-do list items, and a place to plan what's for dinner.
Anyway, just thought I'd post this in case anyone might benefit from it.

Now if I could just get in the habit of doing this EVERY week. Sometimes I get lazy and don't fill this out but those weeks also seem to be the weeks I don't get anything done. It really works IF I actually do it! :)

My Weekly To-Do List and Meal Planner http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQ4enxuZx3cRUWYvgJMQhPg&hl=en

Please let me know if this link doesn't work. I'm new to Google Docs and not quite sure if I uploaded it right. Thanks!

1 comments:

Jen said...

VERY cool! Your link worked perfectly! I think I will definitely print that out and try it for myself! THANKS!