Friday, July 18, 2008

I made it through my first week of online classes with no problem. Man, it is hard to get back in the swing of things with homework! I could not concentrate at all on my assignment as I was reading it. I'm struggling with a difficult decision I have to make. My grandpa is really sick and I'm trying to decide if I should make a trip out to OK to see him. On one hand, I feel I need to see him to be able to tell him myself just how much he means to us and how much we love him. On the other hand, we really cannot afford a plane ticket and I am totally dreading travelling with Easton. Not so much the flight part but the being away from home and off his routine. These days, even just running errands in town messes his schedule up for at least a day or two. But if I don't go, will I be able to not feel guilty? So you can see why concentrating on theories of adult development might have been a little tough. I just keep praying and waiting to see how he's doing. But I'm afraid if I wait too long, I'll miss my chance. I love you, PawPaw!

0 comments: