Monday, April 14, 2008

I have so many favorite memories from our vacation last month! We had such a great time from beginning to end! I loved Easton meeting my grandparents for the first time, going to Meers with our family, getting to have lunch my friend Jenni and her daughter Brooklyn (Hi, girls!), spending time w/family in Perry, having Easton's picture made with his cousins (twice!), seeing my cousins Abbie, Nicole and Maggie with Easton (How sweet!), spending the night at my mom's house and getting together with family for lunch, Ryan's 8th birthday party...so many great memories to choose from it would be impossible to pick a favorite. Can't wait to go back as soon as possible. In June? We'll see. Have to talk to Jason about it and see if we can swing it financially. Might be a stretch so soon after the last visit but we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

0 comments: