Sunday, December 02, 2007




Mama's little sweet potato



We had a great Thanksgiving with Jason's family here. It was fun cooking with my mom- and sister-in-law. I kept having to disappear to feed Easton, so they ended up doing the majority of the work, but hopefully they didn't mind too much. We had a TON of food! Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese, rolls, 3 kinds of pie, banana pudding and Oreo truffles. I think we all were sick of eating by the time they left. :)

Alexa and Mason have grown a ton since we saw them in July. Mason and I had fun making Oreo truffles...which by the time we were done with them had WAY too much chocolate on them, but it was fun making them together. I also got to make kool-aid playdough with him which was fun. He had fun playing catch w/his uncle Jason. They also got to go to Antietam one day which was really cute to hear Mason talk about.


Mason with a cannon



It was really cute to see Alexa and Mason with their new cousin Easton. Thankfully we had some toys Alexa could play with and movies Mason could watch. Alexa didn't quite know what to think about the cats. And Mason kept them entertained. I think that's the most exercise my cats have had in years. :) Here's a picture of the 3 cousins together.

What cuties!

0 comments: