Sunday, December 02, 2007



Easton,
You turned one month old this week and I can't believe how much you've changed already. You are more alert and aware of your surroundings lately and spending more time awake. Your Nanny bought you a swing when she was here visiting and you seem to be enjoying that for a few minutes at a time. We've been having some tummy time each day and you are getting so strong. Daddy is playing with you right now. You are sitting on his lap and he is shaking a rattle for you. You are turning your head from side to side and watching wherever he moves the rattle. I love to watch the two of you together. You love to watch him as he talks to you and you seem to be listening to and understanding everything he says.

At your one month checkup this week you hadn't gained any weight, which has your mama a little worried. We'll go back in 2 weeks and they'll weigh you again and hopefully you'll have gained by then. Goodness knows you are eating well! (Can you take it easy on mama? Let's not play tug-of-war anymore, OK? I promise, I'm not going anywhere! And can you not pull your head back with mom still attached to you? OUCH!)

I love you, little man! I can't think of anything else I'd rather do than spend my days with you.
Love,
Mama

0 comments: